Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Diaries

Discussions Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 1-1 Pilot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elena
Admin
Admin
Elena

Episode 1-1 Pilot Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1-1 Pilot   Episode 1-1 Pilot EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 pm

In the small Virginia town of Mystic Falls, teenager Elena Gilbert and her brother Jeremy can't come to grips with the fact their parents have recently died and are both looked after by their aunt, Jenna. Elena becomes emotionally withdrawn over hiding her grief, while Jeremy turns to drugs and jacking off to avoid dealing with his own feelings. Nothing goes as planned for both of them during their first day back at school when a mysterious new student, named Stefan Salvatore, attracts Elena's attention, leaving her ex-boyfriend Matt jealous and her semi-rival Caroline unaware of what's happening. Elena's friend, Bonnie, suspects something off about Stefan as does Tyler Lockwood. After Matt's sister Vicki is bitten by something they believe to be an animal, it's discovered that Stefan is a vampire. Stefan (who does not feed on humans) realizes he is not the only vampire in town. Stefan's brother Damon enters the picture; they have not seen each other for 15 years.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirediaries666.rpg-board.net
Elena
Admin
Admin
Elena

Episode 1-1 Pilot Empty
PostSubject: The scene with the Graveyard    Episode 1-1 Pilot EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:44 am

I've loved the scene with the Graveyard !
When everything starts to get Foggy and the Raven!
I also liked that Damon finally showed up at the end of the show.
At that time I didn't like his behavior at all and I couldn't understand why he hated his brother so much
Back to top Go down
https://vampirediaries666.rpg-board.net

Episode 1-1 Pilot
Page 1 of 1